Need to speak to a neighbourhood officer?

Visit one of our Police Contact Points, available in nearly 200 locations across the county.

Police Contact Points are held each day from Wednesday through to Sunday, mainly in rural locations, on a rolling two-week schedule.

Our police vans stop at a prominent location for one hour per visit; come along to talk to a neighbourhood officer about any policing concerns you may have, to get safety advice or to collect a free crime prevention item.

For times and locations of the Police Contact Points near you, visit

Mobile Police Station Information

You can also follow us on Twitter: @kent_police